2011年2月3日木曜日

country I wanna go to.

I really want to go to England before I pass away.
The first reasons that I really want to go to England is that I like Harry potter since when I was a child and this story is set in England. England was used as images of Harry Potter novel and movie, so I read and watched this novel and movie many times and I imagined England views through Harry Potter.For example, the King's Cross station, Bigbem of London and so on are described on this story.

This is a platform that was used by Harry Potter movies.
 

This is bigben. It's really beautiful.
Second, I heard about England from my friends.In last summer, my friends went to England and I was given souvenirs from them. Whenever I watched many pictures of England and I heard about England from them, I thought that I want to go there. Finally, there are beautiful views in England.Especially, London and Oxford. The bus that is London is really cute and there are many old buildings, old universities and so on.

This is London.

This is the Oxford university.
 That's why I want to go to England before I pass away:D


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿