2011年7月11日月曜日

Camp of Tennis club(*^^)v

I had a camp of tennis club on last Friday to Saturday and we had it at the Hamada seaside park(#^.^#) At first, we enjoyed a barbecue and I often talked with my friends, "Kohai" and "Senpai"(●^o^●) Senpai were little little fearful because I hadn't ever talked with them but, but they were all kind so I felt relieved(^_^) We  drunk and got drunk then we became strange"(;ー;) Everyone was funny. After that, we went to the beach and we watched many many stars( ^^)  I like watching stars because they are twinkling beautifully and it is romantic. We played sparklers and after that, we watched many many twinkling fireflies of the sea!! It was very very beautiful and I was moved by them. I thought they were unbelievably beautiful livings. And then we watched many stars and I often watched shooting stars! I felt happy and I thought it was good that I participated this camp. It was very fun camp and I want to join next camp(^.^)/~~~ I like the tennis club(*^^)v

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿